Bagasse biochar soil enhancer for healthy growth and carbon capture, made from 100% pure Louisiana sugarcane fiber. 100% Biochar works as a soil amendment for gardens, plants, lawns, trees, and more.
How To Use:
- Prepare the soil: Before applying 100% Biochar, make sure the soil is loose and free of debris. Remove any weeds or other unwanted plant material. Break the soil up using an auger, rake, or shovel.
- Determine the amount: The amount of 100% Biochar needed depends on the size of the area to be treated. A general guideline is to use 10 to 25 pounds of 100% Biochar per 100 square feet.
- Spread 100% Biochar: Remove 2-3 inches of top soil and set aside, sprinkle the 100% Biochar, and then reply top soil.
- Water the soil: After spreading 100% Biochar, water the soil thoroughly to help activate the product. Use enough water to saturate the soil to a depth of at least 6 inches.
- Monitor the soil: Check periodically to ensure that it remains moist but not waterlogged. Monitor plant growth and adjust the application rate if necessary. If the soil is retaining too much water, aggregates such as perlite can be added.
Contact us directly to discuss purchase options.